2020-2021 School Supply List
On the button below, you will find the school supply checklist for the 2020-2021 school year. When you pull it up, it will seem long. But, you only need to buy for your student’s level and for the cluster you will be attending. Don’t be scared!
Here are some overall directions:
- Every student needs to buy the basic school supplies outlined in pink at the top of the list. These are BASIC supplies for everyday use. Please do not buy huge boxes of markers, colored pencils, and/or crayons. The basic watercolor set listed here should be similar to an eight-color Crayola set. (Some of the upper-level language arts also need additional watercolors. These sets should be more “artist” quality and have Amazon item numbers for you to reference.)
- Next, locate the level of language arts that your student is completing. Buy those supplies. Keep it simple. Level three and below has “one box of shelf-stable snacks” listed. This should be a fun snack your child likes, to be used when a little external motivation is needed. Buy a multiple snack pack.
- Now, find the math level your child will complete. Please send these math items in a name labeled Ziplock bag.
- Then, purchase the items for the cluster you are attending: history, science, and/or elective day. Note, if you have already purchased an artboard as part of your language arts supplies, you do not need to purchase another one for your Friday elective cluster supplies.
- Finally, then purchase the supplies listed in the group supplies area.
For students that will be doing language arts and math at home and the schoolhouse, please review the front supply list in your course books. In addition to the supplies listed here, other very common household supplies will be needed from time-to-time. At the top of each lesson, supplies needed are listed. As we progress during the year, you may want to look ahead a few lessons to see what supplies you need to have on hand.